Raise your hand if you hate menu planning
Yep, me too. That's why I've designed the "No Plan" Menu Plan. Basically, you won't die every time you have to get dinner on the table.
Every Thursday you will get:
How does this work?
- 5 mix-and-match dinner recipes
- 1 free printable and shopping list
And it's free. So what do you have to lose?
- Each week includes a maximum of 20 ingredients. That’s right. You receive a grocery list of no more than 20 ingredients.
- The plan only includes 5 dinner recipes. They are not assigned to days of the week.
- Each recipe is categorized by one of 4 cook times. (It will either be a 10 minute recipe, 30 minute recipe, an hour recipe, or slow cooker recipe.)
- Each recipe includes 3 complete food groups: protein, grain and vegetable.
- Each recipe is for 2 servings – aimed at young couples who need a fast dinner option. Families can multiply the ingredients.
- Each week will give you the instructions for 1 Prep Day.
* indicates required